Thank you for giving us the opportunity to share our home with you on your trip to Downeast Maine.
The following house rules are for your comfort and safety and for the comfort and safety of our other guests.
1. No smoking anywhere on the premises.
2. No food or drink other than water permitted on the second floor.
3. Well behaved, housebroken pets are allowed with the prior approval of the innkeeper at an additional rate of $25.00/day. Pets must be leashed or crated at all times and are not allowed in the common areas. At no time are pets allowed on the furniture. Pets are not to be left in the room unattended.
The above three rules are intrinsic to the safety and comfort of our guests. If we find that these rules have not been honored you will be charged for another night as it will not be possible for us to have guests in that room for at least 24 hours.
4. Breakfast is served at 8 a.m. Please be prompt.
5. Make up removal cloths are located on the vanity in your room. Please do not use our regular towels for this purpose.
6. Please remove oils and lotions before retiring. Linens with stains even when cleaned and sanitized are not appropriate for our guests and will have to be replaced.
7. Please place wet towels and washcloths in the hamper in your bathroom. Do not hang to dry. Your towels will be replaced daily.
8. Our sign stays lit all night, however, our porch light is turned off at 10 p.m. All guests should be settled by that time. Please realize other guests may have already retired and be as considerate as possible.
9. We will take your luggage to and from your room. This is for your safety and comfort and for the preservation of our walls.
10. Our front door locks automatically. Please take note of the pass code for re-entry. This code is changed frequently and published in plain site on the interior door panel. If returning late, please be considerate of our other guests who may be sleeping.
Calais Crossing River House Bed and Breakfast